Amidst a variety of challenges that we face each day, keeping the lipstick on our lips is by far one of the toughest. We try different ways to apply the color on, but in a matter of hours, all traces of perfection seem to abandon our lips. Next logical step most of us take is to purchase and use a long-lasting lipstick from a popular brand. And if that fails, we invest our attention towards finding a foolproof method of applying lipstick in the correct manner.
The battle is very real, and most of us struggle to find a definite answer to a genuine issue. Well, we are here to tell you that putting lipstick on does not have to be a task you detest. With our easy-to-follow guide, you will find helpful tips that will come in handy for whenever you’re applying your favorite lipstick.
- Splash some cold water on your lips and wipe them dry with a soft wash cloth.
- Take some sugar scrub made specially for lips on a finger and apply all over your lips.
- With a clean, unused toothbrush, gently massage your lips in a circular movement for about a minute.
- Wipe your lips with the wash cloth and take some hydrating lip mask on to your finger.
- Sweep the mask over your lips so that the mask coats them properly.
- Leave it on for at least 3 – 4 minutes, and wipe it again with the wash cloth.
- Finally, sweep a healthy amount of lip balm all over your lips.